Re-opening Safety for Covid-19
To all of our valued customer,
We will be reopening on May 15 and will be open during our regular business hours with a few exceptions. Monday and Tuesday mornings (10:00-12:00) will be reserved for our elderly guests and those that are at a higher risk of infection. These times are not available online and the guest will need to call the salon at 513-873-9080 to schedule any appointments during those times.
While our priority has always been to a have a clean and relaxing salon, which included all state board requirements for sanitizing and sterilizing the tools in the salon. Due to Covid-19, we have implemented extra precautions per the state’s guidelines along with our own prevention strategy. We have implemented these in order to protect you, our team, and our community. These are meant to slow down and prevent the spread of the virus. We will also be observing social distancing during this time as best as we can so please stay 6 ft away from people if you can. Only the guest and the service provider should be in close proximity to each other.
Out of an abundance of caution, please reschedule any appointments if you are not feeling well, have been out of the country in the past three weeks, or have been around someone suspected of or confirmed with Covid-19. Our team will be do the same if they are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone suspected of or confirmed with Covid-19. This may also lead to reduced service over the duration of this situation.
Service may be refused if someone is showing signs of an illness.
First, here are some of the extra steps we are taking to protect your health:
- We are frequently disinfecting common use surfaces -all touch points such as doorknobs, reception areas, credit card terminals, faucets light switches, etc.
- We will also be performing a deeper clean once a week.
- We will no longer be offering magazines or waiting area chairs to sit down in. please bring anything you may want to us at this time.
- We have removed our self-serve refreshment station.
- We have removed all product testers.
- Hand Hygiene. We will be asking everyone to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to the salon.
- All of our service providers will be wearing a mask and gloves while servicing guests.
- Employee’s temperature will be taken every day before they come in to the salon.
- Barriers are being placed around the salon in order to limit the amount of contact between people or in areas where there is not 6 feet of distance between them.
- All guest contact info is being updated for contact tracing purposes.
- We have added extra time between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and checkout time between guests.
- We have encouraged our team to keep their immune systems healthy by getting plenty of sleep and a healthy diet.
Secondly, I would like to share with you some of the extra steps our guests will be required to follow until the state relaxes their guidelines in the future:
- Only the guest that is receiving the service will be allowed in the salon at this time. The only exception is if the guest must be accompanied by a caregiver.
- All guests will have to text to 513-692-1300 to check in when they arrive and will remain in their cars or wait outside while remaining 6 feet apart from other. We will text you when we are ready for you.
- All guests are to wear a mask or face cover, please bring your own, while in the salon with the exception of a service that requires the mask to be removed or if a guest has a documented reason as to why they do not have to wear one.
- We will be accepting guests by appointment only for a while. No walk-ins at this time. We encourage you to Book online at dreamsalonspa.net. If you have a problem with booking online, please call us at 513-873-9080.
- Guest’s temperature may be taken.
During these times, we cannot help but think about all those we know and care about around the world, including you, whom we have had the privilege to serve. We care about everyone’s safety so please take care of yourselves and stay healthy.
Thank you for your time and patronage,
Dream Salon & Spa